You can add labels on the map. The Point & Label dialog opens when you click .
Point, Lines and Custom Region List
|To add a new label
- Click .
- Go to the map.
Locating a place in the map to insert a label
- Click at the location where you want to place the label. A label appears at that location and an Item is added to the Point, Lines and Custom Region List.
Displaying a point on the map
Displaying an item added to Point, Lines and Custom Region List
|To edit the label
- Click for the label you want to edit. The Label Details dialog opens.
Displaying the Label Detail dialog
- You can:
- Assign Category ID.
- Change the Description of the label.
- Change the Background. Click the color and select a color from the Color Picker.
- Change the Opacity of the label.
- Change the Position of the icon.
- Change the Label Width.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
|To delete a label
- Click for the label you want to delete. The label will be deleted.