Embed Map to Website / Get Embed Code / Map Sharing Link
iMapBuilder provides the link to the map that could be shared. Also you can embed the code that iMapBuilder provides in any Web site. To get the code or link:
Click the [Publish] button. The Publish dialog displays the link and the HTML code. When clicking [Publish] button to publish the map, registered user can check Remove bottom text link box to remove the text link at the bottom of the map.
The Publish screen showing the embed code & map link
- Copy one of the embed code from Publish screen
- Prepare the webpage you want to embed the map, e.g. myWebPage.html.
Use html editor (e.g. Dreamweaver or Frontpage) to open the webpage.
- Select the place you want to embed the map.
Paste the embed code into your webpage (e.g. myWebPage.html)
You may need switch to Code View first depends on the application you use.
Please make sure the outer container (table cell or div) configure the width/height when you are using the full size (100% x 100%) map. Otherwise, some browser may not work properly.
- Save the webpage (e.g myWebPage.html), upload the page to your server.
- Click to close the Publish dialog.
For sharing the map, you can directly email the link,
please refer to the topic: Emailing Link.