Interactive Map Solutions
- Turkish Airlines Airline Routing Maps
- Interactive map for Business Branch Offices and Store Locations
- Interactive map for Public Health
- Interactive map for Education
- Interactive Map for Public Transit and Transport
- Interactive street mapping
- Interactive map for Airline
- Interactive map for Real Estate
- Interactive map for Finance
- HTML5 Interactive Map Editor
Interactive Map Resources
- Defining Hidden Business Relationships with Online Business Mapping Tools
- Use Online Maps to Generate Powerful Presentations with Accurate Customer Data
- Plan Your Trip and Create Itinerary from Online Maps
- Using Google Maps to Understand Product Use and Popularity and Boost Sales
- Using Detailed Google Maps When Traveling or Choosing Hotels
- Using Maps to Visualize the Global Supply Chain
- Find Health Clinics and Care Centers Using Google Maps
- The Benefit Of Using Flash Maps For Data Integration And Presentations
- European Real Estate Investment By Country – Looking At The Global Picture
- Use Interactive Map to Show Military Presence Around World Countries
- Interactive Maps for Urban Development Tracking
- How the Airline Industry Uses Websites to Save Their Passengers Time
- Spice-Up Your Geography Lectures with Interactive Maps
- How Interactive Maps Can Help in the Worldwide Deployment and Installation of Military Units
- Role Of Land Use Interactive Maps In Land Development
- Interactive golf map
- Create interactive userguide
- Create interactive food menu
- How Interactive Image Maps Enhance Your Website
- Interactive European Countries Map (German, France, Italy, Spain, etc)
- Embed multiple interactive maps on website
- US Real Estate Map Online
- Interactive World Map: an easy way to create any possible applications
- Create an interactive Flash calendar using custom image
- iMapBuilder map icons and symbols
- Create interactive election map
- Create interactive pie charts
- Create interactive bar charts
- Create interactive mind map
- Create interactive human anatomy
- Create interactive travel map
- Create interactive population map
- Create interactive population density heat map
- Create interactive top tourist attractions map
- Create interactive family tree
- Edit map region settings using grid, clipboard or Excel
- Advantages of editable website maps
- Embedding Flash interactive map to Wordpress blog
- Hightlight grouped areas in an interactive map
- Match Business Data with Geographical Data Using Fusion Tables
- Plot Dealer Locations with Online Mapping Tools
- Using Google Maps to Provide Visual Asset and Shipment Tracking
- Using Real Time Traffic Overlays with Google Maps to Improve Deliveries
- The Practical Uses for Online Maps in Displaying Coverages and Measuring Distance
- Interactive Maps Let You Filter Information by Region
- Online Maps Make Great Adventure Trip Companions
- Finding Property In Europe – Filter By Region Through Clickable Maps
- Interactive Plot Maps - How Different People Can Use Them
- How Interactive Homesite Mapping Can Help Home Buyers and Real Estate Investors
- Plan Your Journey Easily with Google Interactive Maps
- Interactive Maps to Facilitate Teaching of History and Related Research Work
- Interactive bookshelf
- Interactive shopping directory map
- Interactive sky map
- Interactive diagram
- Create image map rollover
- Create interactive electrocardiography
- Create interactive stock chart
- Adding placemarks to interactive map using Longitude and Latitude
- Adding labels to interactive map using Longitude and Latitude
- Adding lines to interactive map using Longitude and Latitude
- Adding curves to interactive map using Longitude and Latitude
- Create interactive home showroom
- Create interactive flowchart
- Editable Interactive China Map
- Interactive Pinpoint Store Locator Map of USA for website and examples
- Create interactive airlines route maps with flight & airport info
- Interactive US Map: clickable Flash US map for website
- Create a multi-level Flash map
- Add placemarks to locate major cities on an interactive map
- Create an editable heat map using map chart software
- Add transition effect to an interactive map
- Define and add your own custom clickable area
- New! Making Interactive HTML5 map for Websites
- New! Accomplish Data Collection by using Crowdsourced Mapping Tool
More Interactive Map Products
- Latest Version
- Released On
- File Size
- 20th May 2013
e.g. Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Portugiesisch, Spanisch , 日本語の , 中文 & العربية
Supported OS platform
For Desktop version:
Microsoft Windows 98/ME/XP/Vista/7
For Web App:
Windows / Mac / Linux
* Requires Flash Player 8 or above
Map file format:
Flash .SWF file
- Clickable interactive map
- Embed to your web site and share with everyone
JPG / PNG image file
- Import JPG/PNG image to use as map template
- Export interactive flash map to JPG format
- Easily embed with your presentation & documents
For advanced interactive map maker:
- Interactive Map Software: FAQ
- Interactive Map Software: User Guide
- XML Flash Map template
- Flash Map .FLA Source
- World Map with multi-level zoom in
- Custom made interactive map samples
Discuss everything about iMapBuilder and interactive maps in our support forum.
Interactive USA Real Estate Map for website and examples
Most real estate website also provides comprehensive home services directory for home shopping and renovation needs. These directory usually consists of the following categories: apartment rentals, financing, gardening, home renovation, insurance, lawyers, moving & relocation, and real estate services.
Interactive Maps for Real Estate Websites
Interactive maps seem to be everywhere on the web now. Visitors to a real estate map would certainly expect to see them. Many real estate websites are already using Google Map to show location of homes for sale and rent plotted on the maps.
While Google Map is useful in showing location information about a property (you can even see a satellite view of each property), its free usage and public accessibility also means it is designed for general purpose only.
It would be difficult to use Google Map to link with a real estate website's backend database system.
For example, you might need to setup a real estate map, with states and counties in different color to indicate the covered areas, total number of listings or branch offices. You might also want to display information upon mouse rollover on a state or county, or use different icons to pinpoint special properties.
When user click on a particular state or county, you might also want the map to pass parameter to your backend database, so that the corresponding information and query results can be presented to the user.
The above are some general usage of interactive map on real-estate websites, but is very difficult to configure if using Google Map. In addition, using Google Map might also distract your visitors to other places showing on the Google Map, including your competitor's listing on the same map as Google Map is designed as a free service for the public, not just for your own company.
To create an interactive real-estate map, another option is to use an interactive map building software.
You can also link this interactive map with your internal database listing and system backend. When visitor click on a state, county or a property image, the map will call a search query, passing a set of parameters, and then display the corresponding search result.
You can still offer Google Maps to your visitors, and Google Map provides more accurate image data and with a higher resolution, and is very useful for getting directions and finding addresses. The optimum combination is that have Google map co-exist with your own interactive map system, for example, include a link to Google Map as part of your query results when user click on a hot-spot on your interactive map. This way you can provide custom content, map driven database query function, together with the accurate road map images from Google.
There are many websites specializing in real estate. In Australia and the US, Google has started to add properties for sale to its mapping service. Users of Google Maps are now able to see a selection of homes for sale and rent plotted on the maps, which could become the competitor of many real estate websites. As a real estate operator, you can provide comprehensive local real estate and rental listings, and online resource for real estate market statistics including home values, listing prices, number of homes for sale and many other information. It is the information you can provide about your properties listing differentiate you from your competitors.
That is a real estate map on steroids. Download iMapBuilder to create your own flash real estate map today.
Other possible application of a flash real estate map:
Buyer / Seller / Branch office by countries (or states / counties)You can use a clickable interactive world map to keep track of buyers and sellers by countries. Your visitors can see buyers and sellers (with quantities and prices) by country AND then find further details via hover-mouse as to who the buyers and sellers are.
World energy map with oilfieldsIf you are an energy company, you can create an interactive world energy map, showing oilfields in the middle east, map of offshore oil drilling, or map of labor network in the region.
You can then add clickable points, icons, regions, and display additional notes on mouse over to make it a lot easier for your visitors to find specific information in just a few clicks.
US property searching toolCreate a interactive map for the properties that are listed for sale by your company in different states or counties in the United States. Your visitors can choose a territory by clicking on it, for example, click on their desired state or county on your property map, and then see the list of properties as search results, with link to their corresponding web page.
You can also use this clickable interactive map to provide specific details about the properties such as nearest schools,public services, financial centers, and places of entertainment.
A surveillance DepartmentCan make an interactive map by importing the floorplan image of a Casino/Complex/Campus/Hotel, and then convert it to a flash interactive map. Clickable custom icons and hotspots can be added to reference surveillance cameras, and display details about the camera on mouseover.
An academic librarianUse iMapBuilder to create a interactive world map with clickable links, and using dots to pinpoint important cities and towns. Students can click on a region, or a point which links to a list of "hot news topics" for the country selected in mouse-click (or a city/town)
iMapBuilder interactive map software can help you to create interactive maps, clickable world map easily, it is simple enough to use by anyone who are already using MS-Windows for word processing or web surfing.
More About iMapBuilder Interactive Map Software
- What is iMapBuilder - Interactive Map Software?
- What maps does iMapBuilder interactive map software support?
iMapBuilder interactive maps software is an user-friendly, interactive map making software for MS-Windows. You can use iMapbuilder to create an interactive flash map for websites, multimedia presentaions, or as a branch office locator. Map editing is easy using iMapbuilder, no any programming skills or additional flash editing software is required.
In current version, iMapbuilder includes the following maps:
You can also import your own map image in JPG/PNG format, to create an interactive map easily.
For additional flash maps of more countries, please visit our flash maps gallery. You might also like to checkout some custom flash map we have developed which are used for real estate websites, travel agencies, and as branch offices locators.
One of the greatest advantages of iMapBuilder is that you don't need to have any technical knowledge what so ever. You will be able create your customized Flash maps in a matter of few clicks. No programming or Actionscript knowledge is required. Simply use the iMapBuilder map wizard to select a flash map template, edit the map using few mouse clicks, and you will have a interactive map ready to use with your color settings, text, and links. It is as easy as using your word processor software programs.