We're creating a crowdsourced map for startups here in Japan. Using the
"Crowd source" function on the preview site produces the list in
the "admin panel"
1. When the input is in Japanese, the output in the "admin panel"
is English (alphabetacised) Is there any way to prevent this?
2. Right now, the only way I can "add" crowdsourced markers is to
copy & paste. Is there an automatic way to add the crowdsourced markers
to the data-set?
3. Can the "iMap" logo on the map be relocated / removed? I just
purchased the 3 month starter plan, and it still appears on the preview.
4. Bug report: When the map is "published", there is no way to
return to editing the map without manually reloading. (There isn't a
function to do this that I can see)
5. I just realized that the starter only allows "50" markers /
layers. Is this really the maximum allowed markers for the starter plan?
Can it be increased without upgrading? (I'm hoping that there are more than
50 startups in Japan!)