It seems that you need an online map so that your admin can add locations on the map by means of longitude and latitude values, and users can pan and zoom into the map to display the added locations. Users can also search for the cities and checking times by timezones. A custom mapping system would be required for your case to build in all the features, and we have some questions regarding this system:
- Would there be multiple locations per city? It is possible for us to create the map so that a badge/icon with the number can show over the city to denote the number of locations pinpointed.
- How many photo albums would be required for each location? We assume that each location would have one photo album only, and each image would come with a caption.
- For the search function, do you need dynamic search so that user entering each character in the search term would automatically show the matched pinpoints? For example, entering "L" would show all the cities with starting with letter "L", and enter one more letter "O" would show the cities with name staring with "Lo"
- For the timezone part, do you need the world map to be overlaid with the actual zones?
- Which base mapping would you choose? We can do with Google and Bing maps.
Please let us know more about your map system and we can check with our developers for the time and cost involved.