Discuss everything about iMapBuilder and interactive maps in our support forum.
Embedding Multiple Maps on Website
- Publish and upload each map to different folder. The published
files structure should be as follows:
...and so on
You can replace http://www.server.com with your own domain.
- When publishing the map, a pop up window will be displayed. Check
the box 'Use full path for the embed code', type the URL of your
website where the /imapbuilder/ folder has been uploaded to. For
http://www.server.com/map1/ to generate embed code for the first map
http://www.server.com/map2/ to generate embed code for the second map...and so on
- Prepare the webpage you want to embed the flash map, e.g myWebPage.html.
Use html editor (e.g Dreamweaver or Frontpage) to open the webpage.
- Paste the embed code into the HTML code view of your webpage (e.g
myWebPage.html). If you are going to embed 2 maps, then you have
to paste two sets of embed code generated in step2.
- Save the webpage (e.g myWebPage.html).
- You can preview locally for the myWebPage.html
- Finally, you can upload the myWebPage.html manually to your webpage. Click here to see the sample