Your purchase or use of map template and software from http://www.imapbuilder.com (the "Licensor") implies that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
As a paid user for the software and map templates, the following rights are hereby granted to you:
- a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the software and map templates.
- Each License Key is valid for ONE company name or person name only. If you need to use the software by multiple users, you need to register a multiple or corporate license.
iMapbuilder licenses are tied to users who install the software for creating maps. For single user license, install iMapBuilder on both desktop and laptop which own by the paid user is granted.
Each license also grants the rights to embed / distribute maps on equal number of website domains. For example, 1 user license grants the rights to embed the created maps on 1 website domain. 2 users license grants the rights to embed the created maps on 2 website domains. There is no any limitation on number of website visitors who view or use the map.
- RESELL of the software license key is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
EDITING OF FILES
- FLASH map templates MUST be opened and edited using the iMapBuilder Software .
- Please ensure you have download latest version of iMapBuilder Software
from our website.
- There will be no refund after you have receive the licence key or
Account Information(for Subscription Plans). All sales are final.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL SOFTWARE & TEMPLATES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF
ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL IMAPBUILDER.COM BE
LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT,
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS
OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR
INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE.