Welcome to user guide of map software
What it does:
iMapBuilder - Interactive map software enables you to create responsive maps without programming knowledge. You can build HTML5 maps using the included templates with your custom color and styles in a few mouse clicks. You could easily create mobile-compatible interactive maps just like the web designers and webmasters.
Overall Features and Benefits:
- Interactive HTML5 maps which work on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablets, Windows Phone, etc and no other plug-in required.
- Create custom style maps by using different color settings for map regions, boundary and background.
- Add rollover effect and popup infobox to regions.
- Embed the interactive map easily to your website, blog, or display the map as part of online/offline presentations.
- Runs natively on latest version of all major desktop and mobile browsers: Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer (version 9 or above)/Safari/Opera.
- Use scalable vector graphics (SVG) to produce high quality maps regardless of resolution.
- Simple, flexible licensing for developers and businesses of all sizes.
For Mac / Linux users, please try iMapBuilder Online
|iMapBuilder Online is a cloud-based map making tool that does not require any download or installation.|
[ Top of Page ]
- Getting Started
- Manage Your Projects
- User Interface
- Map Properties
- Region Properties
- Overlays & Markers
- Heat Map
- Bubble Chart
- Pie Chart
- Category Legends
- Map Legends
- Share Interactive Map Instantly
- Preview and Publish
- Embed Map
- Responsive Maps
iMapBuilder for WindowsDownload Free Trial