Create Responsive Maps
You can easily and quickly make responsive maps to embed into responsive website (e.g. WordPress), it makes your website look good on all devices (desktops, Mac, mobiles, tablets). You can create it as usual and generate the embed code or link with responsive options.
Preview and Publish
- Preview the fixed size map with Fixed Size button in preview section
- Preview the responsive map with Responsive button in preview section
- You may also refer to user guide of publish and upload map
- Select Responsive Map options in embed code section
- Copy the embed code and paste to responsive webpage.
- Please also refer to user guide of embedding map into website here.
- Map share link and embed code would be generated.
- Select Responsive Map options if necessary.
- Share the link to others or paste the map embed code into the editing page of your website / various CMS editors.
- Click here to view the user guide of sharing interactive map instantly
[ Top of Page ]
- Getting Started
- Manage Your Projects
- User Interface
- Map Properties
- Region Properties
- Overlays & Markers
- Heat Map
- Bubble Chart
- Pie Chart
- Category Legends
- Map Legends
- Share Interactive Map Instantly
- Preview and Publish
- Embed Map
- Responsive Maps
iMapBuilder for WindowsDownload Free Trial