can add Category legends to categorize your Points / Lines / Texts / Paths / Curves/ Labels/ Legends used on the map and help users to understand the distribution of invidual category of your Points / Lines / Texts / Paths / Curves/ Labels/ Legends.
To add category legend, you can click on the Category Legend icon at the top.
Category Legend Settings Dialog
|Enable the Category legend
- Clickat the top bar.
category legend dialogue is now displayed.
- Check the box of "Enable Category Legend Function"
- You can:
- Set the legend layout
the Background/Border color Click the color and
select a color from the Color Picker.
Margin, Spacing, Columns, Opacity.
the Size of the legend text.
- Change the color of Legend Text. Click
the color and select a color from the Color Picker.
the Category Names.
- Select the category visible on the legend or not (when you uncheck this visible box = the category will not shown in the map/the category legend)
- Select the check display at the beginning in the category or not (when you check = the points/lines in this category will be displayed in the map at the beginning)
- create maximum 20 category legend
OK to apply the settings.
- After the setting of category legend. Category ID should be assigned as well.
Select items of your Points / Lines / Texts / Paths / Curves/ Labels/ Legends. Filtering them by different category ID. You can assign them to different Category ID or unassign it (unassign the category ID means the mark will always visible in the map).
The category legend is done.
|Disable the category legend
- Uncheck the box of "Enable Category Legend Function"
- Click OK to apply the settings.