Save a Map as Image
You can save the map as an image to put in documents, presentations or even web pages. The formats supported are JPEG, PNG and BMP. You can also copy the image to the clipboard and paste to your desired program.
You may refer to this video tutorial to save your map as an image.
- Click the Export button from the horizontal toolbar.
- In the Map Export Wizard dialog, there is a preview window at the bottom that shows the map. You can use the pan and zoom button there to adjust the zoom level and the area to be exported.
- Select the file format you want to export at the top of the dialog.
- You will be prompted to enter the name and location to save for the image file.
- You can also click Copy to Clipboard button to copy the map to your clipboard. And then paste the image in your desired application.
[ Top of Page ]
- Getting Started
- Manage Your Projects
- User Interface
- Map Properties
- Region Properties
- Overlays & Markers
- Heat Map
- Bubble Chart
- Pie Chart
- Category Legends
- Map Legends
- Share Interactive Map Instantly
- Preview and Publish
- Embed Map
- Responsive Maps
iMapBuilder for WindowsDownload Free Trial